The Greater Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce announces a “Call to Artists” for the Annual Delray Affair commemorative poster. The Delray Affair is an Art Show taking place April 14th, 15th and 16th 2023 in downtown Delray Beach. Past artists have captured iconic images from around the town – buildings, scenic views and spaces.
ARTWORK DESCRIPTION AND SCHEDULE:
- Artists may submit multiple designs in any medium; Colorful and bright
- Camera ready finished size should be 16” x 22”
- The design should be in landscape format (not portrait)
- Design/artwork should be able to be reproduced graphically for t-shirts, etc.
Awarded Artist Responsibilities:
- Artist to sign limited edition pieces
- Delray Beach Chamber retains the copy rights of the Artwork
- Artist shall not compete with the Chamber or The Great Frame Up on the sale of the posters or Giclee at the event.
- Artist shall not produce or have others produce for him/her copies of the original artwork
- Poster reproduction is authorized by the Greater Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce only
- Poster print quality and material controlled by The Great Frame Up
- Giclee print quality and material controlled by The Great Frame Up
- Some Giclee series may be produced after the event depending on the customer demand during the fair, and Artist shall sign and number all requested series after the event.
*A call to artist does not substitute for a contract where all parties know their obligations and limitation.
- Artist recognition in all promos
- Provide booth space/tent/table & 2 chairs to Artist at Delray Affair
- Artist applications received by November 30, 2022
- Artist selection: December 9, 2022
The application process is managed by the Greater Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce along with advisors who serve as the selection committee.
Send or Deliver to:
Nancy Stewart-Franczak, Director of Special Events • (561) 279-0907 • firstname.lastname@example.org